Trip to Nigeria, September 2015
The trustees visited the Oji River Leprosy settlement, and met with people affected by leprosy to hear their views on life.
- Residents expressed appreciation for the current structural work, which repaired the roof of a derelict building. See the before and after photos.
- Discussed the Empowerment programme; residents asked for funds to support small traders.
- Gave out cloths and shoes donated by charity supporters in UK.
- Picture of the poultry house built in 2014, which they take pride in caring for.
- One of the people affected by leprosy plead for a sponsor to support his son’s higher education.